1/22/2009

"Icy Glitz"




Before and After pictures of a guest bath redesign.   This client was tired of the blue and wanted something more neutral with a little bling!  Which is how I arrived at the concept "Icy Glitz".  The tile in this bathroom needed to stay,  so I still had to work with the blue tones in the tile, (see pics below) but toned it down by neutralizing the walls.  Because the bathroom was so small I decided to paint the walls white to brighten the space and add horizontal metallic stripes to visually make the space appear larger.  With a few key accessories it brought the whole bath together! See more pictures below!

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled with the bathroom makeover Jennifer designed. Jennifer completely transformed my guest bathroom from dull and boring to sophisticated and exciting. Just by asking me some questions about myself and my tastes Jennifer was able to come up with a design plan that definitely matched my personality. My new bathroom has style and pizzaz. I highly recommend
    Jennifer for any of your design needs
    She is right on point with her design ideas. She makes the process look so effortless and yet produces an outstanding product.

    ReplyDelete